Question
Posted by: Cher | 2004/01/19

could I be pregnant? advice please

Hi Doc and anyone else,

I have been trying to conceive for 8 months with no luck. This month was bad because my husband was away so I thought we didn't get our timing right to conceive.

My cycle ranges between 27 and 31 days. This month we had intercourse on day 20 and today is day 30. For the past two days I've had brown discharge, which usually precedes my period. But this morning it stopped altogether and yet no period. Is there any way from the dates above that I could be pregnant? Could this be implantation bleeding (or is it normally red)?

My breasts were also very sore last week, but seem to feel fine now.

Any advice would be very welcome :-)

Thanks!!

Although you are more likely to fall pregnant around Day 14, this can occur earlier or later than expected. If your period does not come within the next 5 or 6 days, I would suggest that you do a pregnancy test. It is a bit early to do this now if your cycle is sometimes 33 days.

1
Posted by: Cher | 2004/01/19

Sorry, me again. My cycle ranges from 27-33 days (not 31 days as stated above),

Cher

Reply to Cher