Question
Posted by: worried sick | 2008/01/29

could i be pregnant

guys im so depressed i need help advise anything....i last had intercourse on the 22nd of dec (and we used protection) and i got my periods on the 30th of Dec and when i counted i should have had them again on the 26th and its nothing.. could i be preg

It's possible but unlikely. Take Cal's advice.

1
Posted by: Cal | 2008/01/29

If you haven't had sex since then, then I don't think you should be too worried... Reasons for missing a period may be rapid weight loss or gain, trauma, etc...
Perhaps look out for other symptoms of pregnancy like sore breasts, needing to wee frequently, tiredness, nausea... If you have any of these symptoms, I suggest getting a home pregnancy test to be sure.
Good luck.

Reply to Cal