Question
Posted by: Magriet | 2008/01/21

Could I be pregnant

I am a bit uncertain....I am now 6 days late with my period, and I am normally exactly on 28 days....I did a home pregnancy test on the first missed day and a blood test on the second missed day and they were both negative....I did another home test this morning and it is still negative...my symptoms are, I am running to the toilet a lot more than usual and it keeps on feeling like my period is there, but nothing....I also have very tender nipples....I am not sure what is going on and if it is just my mind playing tricks on me....My husband and I did have sex a few times during my ovulation days....Please help with any advice....

I would suggest that you see a doctor to check what the problem is. It does not appear that you are pregnant.

2
Posted by: pretty | 2008/01/22

You could be pegnat i tested psitive after 13 days so just wait a bit till you take another pegnancy test.Good luck.

Reply to pretty
Posted by: Jooles | 2008/01/21

Usually a blood test will confirm pregnancy so if negative then it probably is. By now you should have picked up a positive with either one. Did you have an usual amount of stress this month? I would say wait a few more days and then see. Normally it's also your breasts that is sore and not your nipples. Good luck though and I hope it's a positive soon.

Reply to Jooles