Question
Posted by: so confused | 2008/01/07

could i be pregnant

Good morning ladies

Please help me..... I usually have my period for 5days and usually very heavy and painfull..... last month i had my cramps as normal but on my first day of my period i had like a brown pinkish discharge and the day after that it was bright red almost pink....
and nothing after that...... i still have cramps no and then and am extremley tired... at times my breasts are sensitive to touch but they feel very swollen could i be pregnant or am i being silly....
my period should be due next week should i wait it out and see what happens or is it safe for me to take a pregnancy test...

Please help urgnetly

You could be pregnant. You can do a pregnancy test now.

2
Posted by: want to be | 2009/03/11

My period was suppose to start on the 9 and still nothing, Just the normal chocolate cravings and back aches and extremely tired - was nauseus and dizzy last week but nothing this week. Not on the pill and trying to fall pregnant. Is it possible that Im pregnant? Can I take a home pregnancy test now already or how long do I have to wait?

Reply to want to be
Posted by: so confused | 2008/01/07

i also forgot to mention that i had a pain on my lowe abdomen.... i feel it when i get stand up sometimes.....

Reply to so confused