Question
Posted by: Confused | 2007/08/16

Could I be pregnant?

My period cycle has ranged between 25 and 28 days. for this month my periods were late by 3 days. after the 3 days i started bleeding, but it was initially brown (like old blood) blood but now its a mixture of brown and red. the flow is not as heavy as when i would have my periods. i have lower back pain (as i would have normaly with my periods) but not as bad.

i did a hpt a day after missed periods but it was negative. could i be pregnant?

It seems unlikely.

1
Posted by: anon | 2007/08/16

have you stopped bleeding? some women do have bleeding in early preg. but i dont think its common, lots of women have brown spotting. it is very confusing when you are trying to fall preg - i know and the mind plays such tricks. if blleeding has stopped then maybe try another hpt in a few days. goodluck!

Reply to anon