Question
Posted by: Zoe | 2007/08/10

Could I be pregnant?

Hi Doc,
The first day of my period was supposed to be yesterday. Today there ws one drop of blood in my panty.I normally have heavy periods. Could I be pregnant?

Possibly your period is just slightly late. Wait a few more days and see what happens.

2
Posted by: hope | 2007/08/12

many things can affect your period. And I'd give it a day or two before I worried to much. If you have had cramps and mood swings, assuming you usually do, then you are probably o.k. If you are sexually active, with no protection, than your chances are higher of becomming pregnant. try not to worry and if nothing happens in a couple of days, then get a pregnancy test. You can get a home pregnancy test or visit a doctor or health clinic. HPT's are less expensive, and usually very accurate. Hope the result is what you want. Good luck.

Reply to hope
Posted by: angel | 2007/08/10

hi there zoe.how are you.it could be maybe low blood in your body.just wait and while and see.if it still like that then i suggest you try a home pregnancy test.the first signs of being pregnant are nausea.anyway goodluck and congrats if you pregnant.

Reply to angel