Question
Posted by: Hope | 2007/08/03

Could I be pregnant

Please advice.

I had a pregnyl shot on the 14 July 07, still no menses. I'm a bit confused as to when to start counting for my next cycle.

I worked myself into a frenzy thinking that I am late, but in fact I've just realised that the trigger shot could have delayed my cycle.

Shot was administered on CD14, first day of last mentrual date was 1 July 2007, since fertimod my cycle has been consistent at 30days for the past 3 months.

Performed an HPT last night and this morning, I usually keep the hpt for a while, and last nights test this morning showed a faint line.

When should I test after a trigger shot for my case.

My doc advised to have blood test on Monday.

Dear Hope

I would expect a positive blood pregnancy test between day 10 and day 12 post-ovulation and therefore the faint line on your hpt may indicate an early pregnancy.

1
Posted by: Anon *** | 2007/08/03

A faint line means positive....! as they say there can never be a false positive hpt but a false negative can happen...! but keep us updated hey!

Are you the same Hope from the Infertility forum that's been struggling for so long?

Good luck and all of the best!

Reply to Anon ***