Question
Posted by: Charmaine | 2007/07/20

Could I be pregnant

My period is now a week late and I feel bloated. I have done 2 home pregnancy tests which the one was invalid (a dis-chem test) that I did this morning and the other one was a trutest (done it this afternoon) which also gave no result (blue line was supposed to change pink for negative result or display 2 pink lines for positive). All the lines disappeared and never came back to give a result. Why is this and does this mean that I'm not pregnant?

Kind regards,
Charmaine

The commonest cause for a test being invalid is that it was not done correctly. Check the instructions.

Bedst wishes

2
Posted by: Charmaine | 2007/07/21

Hi Lulu,

Thank you very much for your advice. I appreciate it. I went for blood tests and was positive. We are very happy!!

Kind regards,
Charmaine

Reply to Charmaine
Posted by: Lulu | 2007/07/20

Hi Charmaine,

It is possible that you may be pregnant but both tests spoilt (not due to any fault of yours btw). Best bet is to get a couple more and do it with your first wee of the morning.

I would get two and do them both at the same time :) If its negative, wait a couple of days and try again.

Reply to Lulu