Question
Posted by: dheki | 2007/04/18

could i be pregnant

While having sexual intercoure with my boyfriend a condom busted and the following day i bought a morning after pill. After days i remembered that the i was also taking antibiotics that a doctor prescribed for me before. What i want to know is that could the antibiotics have prevented the morning after pill to work ? if yes could that maybe have any effect on the growing of the baby if i am pregnant.

Kind regards

The antibiotiocs should nto interfere with the morning after pill. However, this is not 100% effective. If you did fall prgenant, it would not harm the baby.