Question
Posted by: Tinker | 2007/04/02

Could I be pregnant

Since last week, I have been extremely nauseous. My monthly is due to start on Wed 4 Apr. Today the nauseousness was really bad a my friend suggested I take something for it. I was worried to take anything for in case I am preggie. So instead i bought a pregnancy test. It is negative! What are the chances I am pregnant? I am still nauseous and can barely eat. Im living on Marie Biscuits and water. PLEASE HELP

Perhaps you have a tummy bug. It would be too early for preganncy symptoms even if you were pregnant.

1
Posted by: Lou | 2007/04/02

Wait a few days and redo the test - you can only get an accurate reading once you've missed the first day of your period, and even then you sometimes need to retest a few days later as your hormones arent strong enough to pick up on the test.

Reply to Lou