Question
Posted by: A concerned person | 2007/02/27

Could i be pregnant

I am on the pill and have just missed my period -its two days late. I have tried a pregnancy test which has come negative. The last time i had my period was 30 Jan and finished on 5 Feb. Could i be pregnant? I am not ready to have a baby now...if i am pregnant, I calculate that I am for 2 weeks at most. What should I do and what options are open to me.
Thanks.

I agree with the other respondents.

4
Posted by: cherry v | 2007/02/27

Same here. My last period was Jan 24. Have not had my period. I am also on the pill and have been for the past 10 years. Have not done any HPT but making appt to see the doctor today. Have no signs of being pregnant.

Reply to cherry v
Posted by: MEL | 2007/02/27

Hi dear, does not sound like u preggies. But as all above said, wait 2 more days then do a pregnancy test.

Reply to MEL
Posted by: reply | 2007/02/27

i think you should give it another day or 2 before panicking. im not sure what pill you are on but i know on the yasmin pill, once you get to the inactive tablet, i only get mine on the third or fourth day sometimes

Reply to reply
Posted by: Maya | 2007/02/27

Wait another day or 2 and if your period hasn't arrives then do another test. If still neg then consult your doc:)

Reply to Maya