Question
Posted by: Tamika | 2006/11/15

Could I be pregnant?

I had my last period on the 18th October and usually have a 23 or 25 day cycle plus this year I've had two 28 day cycles. Today is day 29 and I have not started my cycle yet. I did a HPT yesterday and it was negative....just wondering if its too early to test or if the blood test will be able to show.

Pls help - am very anxious now......

It may have been too early. If your period has not started in the next 3-4 days, repeat the test.

2
Posted by: Belinda | 2006/11/15

I was 3 days late and decided to do a pregnany test. It was positive and i couldn't believe it so i did another 2 all positive then i went for a blood test and i was 4 weeks preggies already. There is no harm in doing a test. Good luck and if this is what you want then i am extremely happy for you.

Belinda
10 weeks and 3 days

Reply to Belinda
Posted by: san | 2006/11/15

The best would be to go for a blood test. Or do a HPT tomorrow morning with your first morning urine. The concentration of the HcG hormone is the highest then.

Your period might just be a bit late.

Reply to san