Question
Posted by: mags | 2006/07/26

could i be pregnant

my period finished on Sunday 23/07/06. i have a urinary tract infection, but my question is.
my tummy is bloated, i feel like throwing up, i go 2 the toilet very often, i feel tired all the time, but i am on UTiN-400 for the infection and some painkillers.
i have been having unprotected sex the whole month

These could all be symptoms of the UTI. It takes a while for the medication to work.

2
Posted by: Lou | 2006/07/26

It sounds as if the symptoms you are experiencing are from your Urinary Infection.

Reply to Lou
Posted by: lizee | 2006/07/26

im not sure sista but since you had ur periods you might not be preg and again i dont think that having unprotected sex the whole month and dont concieve.just go for a blood test to kwow for sure.

Reply to lizee