Question
Posted by: Angel | 2006/04/18

Could I be pregnant

Dear Doc,

I had a laporoscopy and my ovaries drilled in January and been on and off glucophage (extreme naseau) since. Had 3 courses of clomid prior to the op.
I'm 5 days late - took a test yesterday but that was negative. Could it be that my system has reverted to being irregular again due to not taking the glucophage regularly?

I wish this could be positive but I'm so used to a negative answer.

Angel...

I think you will just have to wait and see what happens in the next few months. It could be an isolated irregular period.