Question
Posted by: lilmomma06 | 2006/04/11

could i be pregnant?????

Dec.5,2005 was my LMP i had sex on the 9th,10th,and the 22nd of that month on the 28th i had one day of bleeding. i was supposed to have my period somwhere on the 1st or the 2nd of Jan of this year. On the 25th and 26th of Jan. i had bleeding. in Feb. i had tow days bleeding also. I went most of this month(March) w/o bleeding until the 27th and 28th i havent had a 'normal' period since December. these online pregnancy calendars say id be 16wks and 4days for the last 2weeks i have been feeling 'flutters' in my stomach yesterday i felt something pressing agianst my ribs could that be a babys foot? Should i see an OB? i have been gaining weight in my stomach i weighed 100lbs before all of this now i weigh 123lbs i use the bathroom more than usual and my breast are tender but not sore. in Jan i was very fatigue. i havent had any morning sickness. Could i be pregnant? i have taken pregancy test i took one home test and it came back positive but it was a really cheap test and i also went to pregnancy center and they use the same cheap test i used so im not counting on those. should i get a blood test done or go straight to the OB?

Expert ImageTeen expert

As this is a medical question please post it to GynaeDoc for medical advice.

However, I recommend you go and see your GP for a test immediately.

6
Posted by: STAR | 2006/04/26

what is an lmp?

Reply to STAR
Posted by: LilMa | 2006/04/14

my lmp was 12-5-05 and i havent had a sign of my period since then. i have taken three pregnancy test the 1st one came back positive i took the second one about 4 weeks before i went to the pregnancy center it was negative. i started bleeding a day b4 my appt. which was the 26th of march the 27th i was still bleeding and i took the test it was negative. im sure i didnt have a miscarriage or anything like that ive checked the symptoms of that already. between Jan and March i had two days of bleeding out the month but my periods are regular and my boyfriend and i had sex the 9th,10,and the 22nd of Dec. in Jan. we had sex also. i had one day of bleeding in Dec 6 days after the thrid time me and him had sex in Dec i was to get my period on the 2nd of Jan but it never showed up. could i be pregnant even with the two test showing negative? ive had headaches,leg cramps,missed period,weight gain which unusal for me because of my metabolism. any suggestions?

Reply to LilMa
Posted by: Stephani | 2006/04/11

I had sex on the 25 of March and i was suppose to have gotten my period on the april 9 should i be worried im 2 days late.

Reply to Stephani
Posted by: lilmomma06 | 2006/04/11

i just needed an second opinon from someone who knows a little bit about what i was typin i have already told my b/f and yea we are still 2gether actually better than we have ever been and my mom has pretty good idea of whats goin on im just looking for the right time to say something to her about its not as easy as most people make it sound. but thanks guys

Reply to lilmomma06
Posted by: ooooooooo | 2006/04/11

You are pregnant!! The signs are there and the tests were positive so you are propubly pregnant

Reply to ooooooooo
Posted by: JR | 2006/04/11

Those test may be cheap but you can have a false negative and not a false positive. Two tests, come on, I think you know the answer already. Don't know what it is you want us to tell you. It is too late to do anything about it. Yiou did give us your age, so if you are still young I suggest you discuss this as soon as possible with your parents and boyfriend, if it was not a one time thing or holiday fling.

Reply to JR