Question
Posted by: Urgent!!! | 2005/12/09

Could I be pregnant?

I started with my period on monday(5th) and it ended thursday(8th) morning. I have normal periods of about 3 days, so this was normal and I sometimes skip a month but then it always starts the next month on the right day. I am not on any pill.

Thursday night(8th) my boyfriend and me had sex. We normally always use protection. This was the first time that we did not use anything. I asked him not too and told him it would be fine. He did not climax inside of me and said that he would rather not because it is too dangerous.

Im realy worried now. Is there a chance that I could fall pregnant from this or is there nothing to worry about? I could take the morning after pill....?

I thought that it would be safe seeing that this was only day 4 and the egg only gets released on day 14.

Please if anyone could just give me some advice it would realy be appreciated.

Thx alot.
Claudia

Dear Urgent

It is highly unlikely that you could conceive so early in your cycle. In addition, the fact that he did not ejacualte intra vaginally would make the chances of a pregnancy even less likely. I do not believe that there is any reason for you to worry at this stage.