Question
Posted by: angel | 2005/07/08

could i be pregnant???

i need some advice urgently could i be pregnant or is it a cyst??
i've been experiencing heavy headaches dizziness nausia my lower back is killing me i'm running to the tiolet every 15mins and the moodswings is unbelievable we have unprotected sex when it's that time of the month and during the month as well but he pulls out before he cums and then some times after oral sex as well can one fall pregnant when having unprotected sex during that time?what's the chances of being pregnant and still having your periode(not skip it or be late)??please help???

You will have to wait and see if your period comes when expected. this is the best indication that yu are not pregnant. It would be too early for pregnancy symptoms if you have not yet missed a period.

2
Posted by: Lee | 2005/07/08

Hi there,

I dont think that you are pregnant.
One cannot fall pregnant if you have intercourse during your period as there is no egg to fertilise. It does happen that one can be pregnant and have a period but it is very rare!
Rather go and see your gynae!!

Reply to Lee
Posted by: Funky | 2005/07/08

Ihave exactly the same problem, only I have Polycystic ovarian syndrome and I was put on oral contraceptives since last year but stopped taking them in March -April. What are my chances of falling preganant? I have same tendencies as Angel's

Reply to Funky