Question
Posted by: Lolly | 2004/12/13

Could i be pregnant

hi ,
I stop using the pill for 2 months then i started using it again, when i was on the 4th red pill i only got my periods and it wasn't like it use to be. The thing is know could i be pregnant and what will happen if i continue taking the pill without knowing i'm pregnant. Please advise..................

thanks

If you had a period on the red pills, you are not pregnant. Periods do tend to be lighter on the Pill.
Even if you were pregnant, the Pill would not affect the fetus.

3
Posted by: lolly | 2004/12/13

So if i was pregnant wouldn't even see my periods, if so will my continously taking the pill could cause any affect if i was pregnant.........please advise

Reply to lolly
Posted by: Pokkel | 2004/12/13

This is normal if you stopped the pill and restarted again. Give yourself 2 - 3 months to see if your period comes back as before when going into the red pills. No need to be concerned.
If you were pregnant you will not get a period at all.
If you are still concerned, do a HPT (home preggie test) to put your mind at ease.

Reply to Pokkel
Posted by: Terry | 2004/12/13

Hi Lolly ...

I can only speak from experience. I have been using the pill and always use to go my period maybe in my 4th or 5th pill (red). And I was using it for quite a long time and the same thing happened every month. Whether its unusual I can't say. Like I said,I'm only speaking out of experience. Best way is to to a pregnancy test, just to set your mind at ease.

Good Luck and whatever it turns out to be, I wish you all the best.

Regard.

Terry

Reply to Terry