Question
Posted by: AP | 2004/11/17

Could I be Pregnant?

I don't get my periods every month and sometimes skip a month. I have been to my gynae before I decided to fall pregant and he said everything is fine. I had intercourse 6 and 4 days before my period and also after. Is it possible that I could be pregnant? When can I do a test?

You could be pregnant. Test 3-4 days after your period is expected, if it does not start.

2
Posted by: mpumi | 2004/11/17

It is not totally iposible to fall pregnant outside ovulation, you could be pregnant but the chances are slim of yu falling pregnant at that time of the month... good luck and dont give up

Reply to mpumi
Posted by: JR | 2004/11/17

From what you've said above... it seems unlikely that you would be pregnant... you need to have intercourse just before ovulation, and not afterwards... as you need to "catch" the egg... if you were having intercourse just before you have your period, then ovulation would have already occured.... so, from the sounds of it, it appears that your timing is incorrect.

Reply to JR