Question
Posted by: Tazz | 2003/12/08

Could I be pregnant???

I am a week late for my period, I have been on Diane 35 for about the past 6 years and have never ever missed or been late, My man and I have sex all the time is it possible one could have slipped past, I have been feeling fuzzy in the head lately and slightly nauseous the last few days and extreme exhaustion, well I am usually a very light sleeper, but this past week I have had the sleep of the dead. there was some very light bleeding on friday and a miniscul bit yesterday, so I am very confused cause that was not close enough to have even been a period - besides it was after sex so it could have been from that.

Pregnancy is always a possibility, so check a pregnancy test.

1
Posted by: Nix | 2003/12/08

If you're a week late, why don't you do a urine pregnancy test (from clicks or a pharmacy)? It will show up by now if you are pregnant and at least you'll know for sure.

It is possible to fall pregnant on the pill - its about 98% safe I think. Good Luck!

Reply to Nix