Question
Posted by: kickbutt | 2003/03/17

could i be pregnant?

I have been off nur-insterate for seven months now,have been trying to concieve since then.The last day of my period was last month the 18th.For the past 3 days I've been experiencing what feels like ovulation pains with a sharp pain just below belly button & below spine but no period.How long do ovulation pains lasts? My breast are bigger and tender and have a milky substance coming out when I squeeze-what could this mean?How soon can a person experince pregnancy symptoms.I had to run to the chemist every month in the past-Im afraid this can be onother false alarm.

The pain you are experiencing is probably not ovulation pain. This should occur on Day 14 of your cycle, not at this stage. You are presumably a day or two late for your period and your symptoms are suggestive of pregnancy. If you period has not started by 5 days after the expected date, I would suggest that you check a pregnancy test.

2
Posted by: kickbutt | 2003/04/03

To: Doc
I decided to wait for a few days before taking the test. and unfortunately had my period on the 28 which is about 10 days late. They seemed normal but only lasted 3 days instead of the usual 5days. Havent taken a test since, but Im still hopefull- though a period has proved me otherwise, but the symptoms still persist

thanx

To:Zellie
Thanx girl, thought today I will be rejoicing & telling u a different story but that was onother false alarm. Keep well. Talk to u soon!!!

Reply to kickbutt
Posted by: Zellie | 2003/03/18

Girlfriend, Congretulations!!!!!!! you are definitely preggies. Good luck sister.

Reply to Zellie