Question
Posted by: CN | 2006/10/31

Could i be preggies

I had unsafe s** two days after my periods could i be pregnant

Many Thanks

It is possible.

2
Posted by: oooooooops | 2006/10/31

I DONT KNOW HOW CAN PEOPLE ASK SUCH QUESTIONS. YOU HAVE UNSAFE SEX THEN YOU MIGHT BE PREGNANT. guys stop putting urselves in difficult conditions. be safe all the time. we all make mistakes and sex is nice but has consequences. i hope you are not preggies.

many people can have unprotected sex many time and not b preggies but only one day after so many correwct days of taking a pill then you are preggies.

pregnancy is known by god.

Reply to oooooooops
Posted by: Lou | 2006/10/31

It is possible depending on when you ovulate - ovulation usually occurs mid cycle, so depending on how long your cycle, you would ovulate anywhere from day 10 to day 16. (Ovulation only lasts a day or 2) Day 1 would be the first day of your period. So whilst it is fairly unlikely, it is not impossible.

Reply to Lou