Question
Posted by: Preg or not??/ | 2007/05/15

Could I be preg?

Good day

I had my last period last week except it wasnt like my normal period at all... reason is, it started earlier then usal and finished earlier and wasnt as heavy. My period before (april) started late but then carried on as a brown spotting. I tried a home test (as doc advised) 2 weeks ago but it was neg. A few weeks ago i started with head aches ( they are now gone), then started with cramps in my abdomen..... they havent gone away. They are not painfull (get one or 2 painfull ones) but are uncomfortable. I am not keeping liquids in as long as I use to and often am a bit tired.
I went for medical scan (to rule out all the other aspects) and they couldnt find anything medically wrong. Could I be pregnant?
Anyone know.

Thanks!

Regards,

Preg or not?

If the pregnancy test was negative and you are on the Pill, then pregnancy would be virtually impossible.

2
Posted by: Preg or not? | 2007/05/15

I have considered a blood test not only for been pregnant but to make sure there isnt any other problem. But what I would like to know... is there a chance that I could be pregnant. I have been on the pill for years and still am. So i cant say that my periods have ever been irregular! Is it possible that these cramps show so early in a pregnancy if it is?
Please help!

Preg or Not??

Reply to Preg or not?
Posted by: ABC | 2007/05/15

Why dont you do a blood test to confirm if you are pregnant or not...?

Reply to ABC