Question
Posted by: Zoe | 2004/02/23

Could i be preg?

GynaeDoc,
for the past 2 weeks or so i've been feeling very strange. i've had nausea that sometimes last the entire day.
And just recently i ran out of my contraceptive and i went about 4 days without it and my husband and i still had sex, despite this. i also have a 'yellow, smellless' discharge which i have never had before, and i don't have an infection because i'm not sore or itchy... my tummy (below my belly button) sometimes gets a funny tingly feeling (almost like butterflies) this is usually when i feel ill.
i did a home pregnancy test yesterday but it showed up negative. should i wait and see if i start my period or should i do something now?
Thank you!
Zoe.

Wait and see if you start your period. Your nausea may be related to stopping and starting the Pill.
The smelly discharge could be an infection even if there is no itching. You should have this checked.