Question
Posted by: mac | 2007/03/01

Could i be?

I took a pregnancy test last week and came out negative.. i have unexlpained weight gain, tired and nasious around evening not morning and my my breasts are tender and nipples are sore i have pain in the right side of my admonen where my ovaries are and i am emotional and pmsed constantly im only a day late at this time should have started yesterday and have been urinating more frequently than ever before. Could i be preggies?
I do hope so. Smile.

You tested too early. I would suggest that you wait a day or two and, if your period has not started, re-test.

1
Posted by: Annies | 2007/03/01

Do another test tomorrow morning, that would be more acurate. Will hold thumbs for you!!

Reply to Annies