Question
Posted by: bet | 2005/11/25

could he have changed.

I cant seem to fathom my b/f, each time I feel like calling the whole thing off he cahnges his attitude, could I be wrong here.He gets all romantic and stops doing the things I complain about.Like clubbing and staying out late.

Couples counselling or move on. A guy who only improves temporarily when he think's he's losing you, isn't worthwhile in the long-term

3
Posted by: bet | 2005/11/25

your right redpen, they are overgrown children.
normally I can never handle his cell, today his left it at home called me from work to notify me and also to contact him at work. well this is a first he must feel naked without it.
Lee he has bad habits believe me, you may include cheating, coke and lying besides alcohol and greed.

Reply to bet
Posted by: redpen | 2005/11/25

bet, been there, done that. same thing this side. it happens quite a lot, to a lot of people... why is is that men have the ability to act like children?

Reply to redpen
Posted by: lee | 2005/11/25

Perhaps he is picking up from your body language that you've just about had it and quickly tries to rectify things.

Perhaps the two of you could reach a compromise of the things he likes doing. Its a two way street.. you can't expect him to give up everything he likes - maybe just cut down on it.

Sounds like he's got quite good intuition to me. have you discussed this with him?

Reply to lee