Posted by: Nads | 2008/06/10

could be pregnant.

hi all, I would like your advice.

I am 12 days late and have experienced some different feelings, my breasts have become very sensitive and sore and they seem to be a bit bigger aswell. I have been a little nausous lately and am constantly tired. i have also been having sharp pains in my abdominal region, could I be pregnant?

thank you for all your help.

You could be. do a pregnancy test to be sure.

Posted by: lisie | 2009/03/18

I am 20 years old ia have been 12 days late for my period but i get cramps as if i am getting it, i get headaches and feel dizzy, when i eat 10 min later im hungry again.
I did two pregnancy test and one blood test all neg. but docter said i must do another blood test in one week it can be to early.
I usely start on the 1 ste of every month but with feb i was suppose to stert on the 5th (28 Days) but as i said im 12 days late.

Can you please tell me if i can still be pregnant

Reply to lisie
Posted by: *** | 2008/06/10

Maybe you should get a Home Pregnancy Test, they are usually accurate from when you are 2 days late, Clicks has a good and easy to use one - it's called Maybe Baby/

Reply to ***
Posted by: LIL MO | 2008/06/10

Sweety the best way is to walk into the chemist and get a pregnancy test, has your urine changed colour?

Reply to LIL MO