Question
Posted by: Kelly | 2007/08/13

Could all these symptoms mean Ulcers???

Hi there,
My mom has been vomitting and having diarhheao for the past 5 days already. She cant keep any food down, hasnt really been eating, her body is sore and stiff. Her tummy runs 4 - 6 times a day even though she doesnt eat and she pukes about once every day. This condition has now paralysed her and she only sleeps the whole day as she cant really do anything...

What could possibly be wrong with her????

Hi Kelly
No this sounds like a bacterial diarrhoea - rather take her to the doctor as she may need a drip and antibiotics. It sounds to me as if she is already a bit dehydrated.