Question
Posted by: Worried | 2004/02/23

Coughing kids

Good day, I have a 5 year old daughter and 3 year old son. Both of them developed a chronic cough over the past four days. The houshold is kept up the whole night with their persistant coughs. It is a dry cough, similar to a dog who has "kennelcough" and in many cases results in them vomiting.
I assume it could be a viral infection and anticipate my wife and I getting it as well. Could you suggest a treatment not only for the cough but for the cure as well. Alternatively it is to the doctors for all of us....

Worried, if there is no accompanying fever and shortness of breath, you can try a cough suppressant like Pholtex® Jr, but otherwise the best would be to see a doctor before it becomes worse. Good luck.