Question
Posted by: jay | 2005/07/08

cough med safe

hi everyone i've got a bad cough and just bought some med at the pharmacy and they gave me Expigen, 15 weeks preg is it safe or can u guys advise me on what to drink or use

Expigen is fine to use.

3
Posted by: SS | 2005/07/08

Hi Jay

i suggest you call you gynea to make sure, just incase
SS

Reply to SS
Posted by: Jane | 2005/07/08

We used to use Expigen when we were kids but I don't think it's safe when you're pregnant. When I was pregnant and got sick I barely took Panado! Rather steer clear of medications, take more vitamins, rest your body and hopefully your body will fight off the cold in it's own time.

Hope you feel better soon!

Reply to Jane
Posted by: S'ya | 2005/07/08

Most medication is not safe in pregnancy. Read the leaflet & ask the pharmacist.

Reply to S'ya