Question
Posted by: Kroonstad | 2005/01/12

Cough

For the past 5 days i am having a cough that does not stop, been to radiologist my longs are clear, no fever and not feeling sick at all, it is just the cough that would not stop some sort of irratation in my throut. I cannot even have proper conversation,the pharmist gave me different medicines that does not work.
What is wrong?

Kroonstad, it might be due to an allergy, an infection or even gastro-oesophageal reflux. The best would be to see your doctor, but if you can let me know what you got from the pharmacist, I might be able to suggest something different. Please post your reply as a new question to ensure that I receive it. Good luck.