Question
Posted by: ness | 2003/02/25

cough

persistant cough and sore throut.I have hashimotos,c.t scan comes back with a few small nodes,what else could cause above symptoms.

Ness, the Hashimoto’s thyroiditis may cause an irritation in the throat that may cause you to cough, but it’s more likely to be due to something else. The problem is that I won’t be able to say much without examining you first except maybe to say that the most likely cause would be an infection (viral). If it doesn’t clear up within the next couple of days the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.