Question
Posted by: Vanessa | 2005/12/07

COSTS INVOLVED - FERTILITY PROCEDURES

Are these methods available to the average earner or is it extremely costly?

Is there a website for your clinic where i can check prices etc ...

also does it depend on the individual to have a certain procedure done?!

Dear Vanessa

The cost treatment involved in fertity treatment is dependant on the extent of the fertility problem. The cost of a simple IUI procedure, which will be performed if sperm parameters are not too bad and if the tubes are patent(ie not damaged or blocked) could cost between R 450 R 1000.00. However, other treatments such as IVF or ICSI cost you so much more and could be anything up to R 20 000.00.
My new website is under construction at the moment. However, for more information you are welcome to contact 082904 2325 and we would be glad to assist you.

2
Posted by: HK | 2005/12/14

I understand that your web site is under construction but what is the web address for future reference.
My wife and I are considering IUI or IVF and would appreciate your assistance.

Reply to HK
Posted by: Lola | 2005/12/09

I would like to know were in SA i can contact you, am from Zambia.

Reply to Lola