Question
Posted by: kolo | 2004/10/20

Cost of ovulution kits

Can somebody tell me how much is the ovulutin kits. Please I am desperate to fall pregnant.

I suggest ask at the pharmacy-costs may vary

5
Posted by: Lime | 2004/10/21

The Fertile Focus is brilliant. It is a mini-microscope and checks ovulation via your saliva. When you are fertile your saliva pattern is fernlike due to increasing hormones, when you are not fertile your saliva patterns are dots and lines.

It really works. I bought it at M-Kem in Bellville, Cape Town for R269.95 incl. This is my first month using it and I could see the ferns very clearly on my fertile days. According to the test i am ovulating earlier than expected, therefore I was unsuccessful. Hopefully this is my month as I experienced some spotting 5 days post ovulation. If nothing happens

I was very sceptical before I bought it and did some research on the net about the product. I have read reviews on various sites and it has been very good. Many of the users have fallen pregnant within the first 3 months.

One word of advice, the instructions are not very clear in the box. When you start testing remove the whole testing part, do not unscrew the microscope. With a little bit of force it slides out easily.

Hope this helps.

Reply to Lime
Posted by: marti | 2004/10/20

I would also like to know how the ferile focus saliva tester works..please

Reply to marti
Posted by: hp | 2004/10/20

what is a fertile focus saliva tester.i've never heard of it before .i am 37 yrs old and i am trying to get preggies

Reply to hp
Posted by: Me | 2004/10/20

You can buy the Fertile Focus saliva tester for R280 from Dischem.
You can use it thousands of times, since you just clean the lens each time. It works out to be far cheaper that the urine testers.
I used the Fertile Focus and found it to be highly accurate and good value for money. I am now pregnant too.
Good luck.

Reply to Me
Posted by: MZB | 2004/10/20

I paid R300 for a kit of 5 tests in.

Reply to MZB