Our expert says:
1. Both drugs are available for use in humans.
2. Prednisolone and Celestamine are completely different
3. For acute allergic reactions, the celstamine will help
4. Both are only available on prescription
5. "Is there any drug at all that works like cortisone but does not need a prescription?" This depends on what you need to use it for. For allergic nasal and skin reactions you can get Deselec, etc. over the counter.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.