Posted by: Jo | 2004/11/12


Though I am quite embarrassed, I need your help. Since I can remember, I had long minora. I have 2 children and it really bothers me that it is now even longer than before. It looks awful – I feel too ashamed to let my husband of 13 years see me naked. It bothers me so much that it is starting to affect my sex life. I want to know if this is normal and will it be possible to get corrective surgery for this problem? Who will be able to do this kind of surgery (not a man please) and what will the approximate costs be?

How can you help?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

Surgery can be done by a gynaecologist. Remember though that there are complications to any form of surgery and what you describe is perfectly normal. Costs will depend on the individual doctor and hospital.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: dr anonymous | 2004/11/12

Start by seeing a gynae. S/HE WILL refer you to the surgeon appropraitely if s/he feels it necessary.

Reply to dr anonymous
Posted by: PN | 2004/11/12


I would think that a Plastic Surgeon would be the one to consult on this one.

Good Luck

Reply to PN

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.