Question
Posted by: SAM | 2007/04/24

CORRECT FOOD

I have just turned 30, I have an average body, but obviously not good enough to enter the Nashua swimsuit addition, the thing is that I cant really excersise too much as I have disintergrated cushioning between the disks of my spin and makles it really painfull to get a good work out, i need to get my hands on a no nonsence eating plan, which is cost effective but at the same time a diet that is going to give me effective results, and possible me eating NORMAL food without starving myself to death.
Is there a way to do this? What sort of foods would you advise, and what sort of times could influence my motabalism to work at its best

Dear Sam
Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet). To increase your energy output and stimulate your metabolism without damaging your spine you may be able to do swimming, which is an excellent aerobic exercise.