Question
Posted by: anon | 2007/12/21

copy and posted from Cybershrink Annex

No wonder the annex is dead quiet with posts like this :-

Kel just remember, what you wish on others comes back ten times worse to you!!!

Subject: christmas greetings
Posted by: kel
Message:
hello you bladdy bastards, i hope you all have shit christmases and you get crap presents and your christmas trees burn down
you bunch of wankers. oh god i think my water just broke........
Date: 21/12/2007

If someone contained so much venom and hatred, and the waters just broke --- to what would she be giving birth ? I keep getting images of that scene from Alien ?

2
Posted by: Britty | 2007/12/21

Be careful of what you wish as what goes around comes around and will bite you on the bum!!! Whoever you are get some help. Merry Xmas to you and a Happy New Year.

Reply to Britty
Posted by: Nicole | 2007/12/21

Its' not the real kel

Reply to Nicole