Question
Posted by: c | 2004/11/09

Coping

Dear Cybershrink
It doesn’t feel as if things are watching me anymore. Is it still necessary to see my shrink?

Dear c,
I couldnt be more delighted than to hear that you no longer feel as if the things are watching you --- congratulations on gaining control over the situation. Exceellent work. Yes, of course, it is still important to see your shrink, to check up and inform him all about this, as maybe other variation in your medication may improve the situation still further, and may help hold this clear state more stably.