Question
Posted by: c | 2004/11/08

Coping

Dear Cybershrink
I will only be able to see my shrink next month. The increased dose of Risperdal has helped. The things that are watching me have retreated a bit. They are still watching me but they not so close anymore and I’m able to deal with that. I'm not scared anymore.

Dear c,
I'm very pleased to hear that you're gaining in confidence and not so scared as before. Keep to your understanding that these things are unreal, even if they feel so frightening, or menacing, and that they cannot harm you. They are in your imagination, and thus potentially far more under your control than it might seem to you. Sorry you can only see your shrink next month, but let's see how well you can hold things together until then. COngratulations on your brave and good work so far.
And maybe we should start watching Shaun, instead ?

3
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/08

No problem even if you did use your real nick... It is good to know you're doing better though.

Thanx for the compliment, but right now I'm only a threat to myself.

Now, let me start wondering what begins with C...

Take care,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: c | 2004/11/08

Hi Shaun

You are far too nice to be a threat to anyone!

I nearly used my real nickname....

Reply to c
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/08

Hey C,

I'm still watching you.... just kidding!!!
Glad to hear you're doing better.

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun