Question
Posted by: Maxine | 2005/07/28

Cool!

Hi expert, I don't have a question at the moment but i just gotta say how cool it is that this forum is here! Fanastic, and I wish you great success. A really postive sign of development, human rights and respect for diversity in South Africa. Lesbian greetings from Knysna!

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Maxine and thanks for the positive feedback. Greetings to the lesbian and gay community of Knysna and congrats on the very impressive Pink Loerie Festival you pulled off recently!

1
Posted by: Knysna fan | 2005/07/29

You mentioned the Pink Loerie - just gotta say it was a total blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Knysna fan