Question
Posted by: strawberry | 2004/11/30

Convulex

Hi, my husband is on 1000mg of Convulex per day for the treatment of cluster headaches - he does not have epilepsy. Headaches are still there and we are hoping to go off the tablets as it is expensive and costing R800 per month. My question, can one just stop taking the tablets or should one be "weened" off it. Thank you for your advise in advance.

Strawberry, the best would be to slowly wean him off it and see what happens. You should also let his neurologist know what you’re planning on doing. Good luck.