Question
Posted by: subs | 2004/11/16

Contriception-after birth

I have an eleven months baby (today) and i have been on the injection for the past months and I was supposed to go back on the th of this month. I started my periods on the 2nd of this month but still continuing and I did not go for the injection on the 5th.

I have no sex drive, my partner says I don't care if I have sex or not so I decided not to go back for the injection and find other ways and see what happens. My problem is my sex drive and the never e-nding periods.

Please help!

These could be side effects of the injections. Now that you have stopped, wait and see what happens.