Question
Posted by: Nnete | 2006/10/24

contribution for Mr Delete

ladies and gentlemen - I think mr delete needs to go on vacation - he is erasing all the relevant postings and leaving useless one's! That does not make him productive - so i suggest that we all make a contribution for him to go on holiday!!!

We surely can do without him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr E Mc

2
Posted by: Nnete | 2006/10/25

you are very funny devil! seeing that the sexologist has read this one - lets hope she'll do something about it! and I am sure she laughed at your comment as well!!! she can pretend to be an iron lady but we make her work worthwhile here!! lol

Reply to Nnete
Posted by: Nnete | 2006/10/24

i mean really - deleting postings does not justify his actions - he needs to explain why - he is on some power trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Nnete