Question
Posted by: Kidd | 2008/06/24

Contrceptives methods or types

Hi Dr I am a 25 yrs old and I just had a baby girl.I am scared of falling pregnant again so I need methods(temporary) to help me not fall pregnat.
Iam not sure if I still want to have another baby in future that is why I only want a temporary thing that I can undo once I am ready for another baby.

I have head about IUD what is it?

IUD is a device you put in the uterus and leave for 5 years or until you are ready for another child. If you are breastfeeding then you could also use the mini-pill, once you stop breastfeeding then the combined oral contraceptive is another option

1
Posted by: Kidd | 2008/06/24

I have head about IUD what is it

Reply to Kidd