Posted by: John | 2012/11/08

Contracted foreskin

When my penis is erect and i have intercourse, my foreskin does not want to pull back as far as it should. With this it hurts when the foreskin is pulled back over my erect penis. I believe that this is due to a contracted foreskin. What can I do about this?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

The best will be to go to your doctor and get clinical help. They deal with this on regular basis. It is a common problem and can be solved with medical intervention. Deidre - SASHA

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Anon | 2012/11/12

Time to get circumcised and really start having a good time. You have phimosis. Its a constricted or tight foreskin. It will not get better and sex will be crappy until you have it cut off. Stay away from steroid creams as they thin out the foreskin and will lead to tearing as you get older. The only real solution is circumcision. See your doctor and get it done. Been there, had a tight foreskin and got circumcised. Both the wife and I enjoy it much more. Good luck!

Reply to Anon

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.