Question
Posted by: zan | 2007/12/18

Contraceptives???

Good day Doc

I have been on contraceptives for about 3 years and in the beginning of this year decided to stop using them (3 month injection). But ever sincei stopped, i havent gone on my periods.
Is there something i should be worried about?

Secondly my private part (vigina) is sometimes ichy, is there a reason why this is the case? Could it be an infection? Abit of blood came out too.Yes i am sexually active, without using a condom. We use the 'withdrawal method'.

Please help>>>

It can take up to a year after stopping the injectable before your periods return.
Itchiness may mean thrush. Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of treating it.