Question
Posted by: miss Thing | 2007/08/06

contraceptives

HI Doc i'm thinking about swaping condoms for other forms of contraceptives .I suffer from severe PMS and I HAVE skin probems .I heard the injection stops u'r peroids .my QUESTION IS -if the injection stops ones periods does it mean PMS also stops?ANOTHER QUESTION - Does NORDETTE help with PMS and skin problems ?AND what contraceptive stops PMS and skin problems , or at least help tone down the effects??I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE , I'M TIRED OF PMS AND MY SKIN BREAKING OUT EVERY MONTH .PLEASE HELP??

The Pill may be a better option for PMS and acne.

1
Posted by: hi | 2007/08/07

why dont you go to your doc, and ask him, im on yasmin and i dont get any moods. remember one thing some injections make you pick up weight. ive heard that diane is good for skin problems. and you need a prescription for the pill.

Reply to hi