Question
Posted by: bongie | 2004/11/10

contraceptives

I would just like to find out more information about the pill. What happens if you miss it for more than 24hrs as I wasn't told that there is an emergency pill with the pill I am taking (TRIPHASIL) and I also would like to know if there are any types of antibiotics and headache tablets that I cannot take as I am on the pill. Lastly I would like to know if taking laxatives affects the functioning of the pill in my system?
Thanx...

There is a lot of information in the package insert which will answer your questions. Laxatives will not interfere with the Pill unless you get diarrhoea as a result.