Question
Posted by: Samantha | 2005/01/11

Contraceptive

I'm on Marvelon contraceptive. 21 active tablets and 7 placebo tablets. I took my last active tablet the Fri and started on the placebo tablet the Sat. I took it on Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed, and by mistkae the Thurs went onto the active tablet. This should only have happended the Sat, i.e. 2 days earlier. So that means I have now taken 23 active tablets and am now on my placebo tablets again. In other words I used to start my new pack on a Wed, but tlast month started it on the Mon.

Should I just continue as usual. Am I still safe. Do Ii continue this way or revert back to starting my new pack on a Wed as I used to (the day my period began). Please help!

Samantha

Continue as you are. It just means your period will start on a different day.